22 September 2008

Kimberly's Blog [9.20.2008]


It's Kimberly!!!!


We just finished the best trip ever to Germany and then to London! We did SO many television shows and interviews it was CRAZY!!! Thank you to ALL our fans that made it out! You guys really are the greatest and are like an extension of the PCD family. Without your love and support we wouldn't exist. I love you guys!!! :-x

I've learned a lot over the past months. I know now more then ever that it's so important to have compassion and love for others. You never know what the people around you are going through and whatever you have going on in your life that makes you feel like a victim there is always someone out there or even around you that has it worse than you. The key is figuring out how to deal with your inner turmoil on your own and not take it out on the people around you. You must stay grounded and in the moment. Surrender to your surroundings and be thankful for everything you have and for the people in your life.

My mom came out for our video shoot. It was only a couple of days but it's such a huge stepping stone in our mother, daughter relationship. There were many things I held against her in my growing years that I had a grudge against her for so many years. I find that when you are finally ready and able you can find the forgiveness and give in to the guilt for all those pent up feelings. When you are able to release it all, you free yourself up to understanding why things that happened, happened. Finally, as hard and sometimes as unsure as it feels we are able to pick up where we left off and begin again. I never know for sure what our relationship will blossom into. But establishing a relationship with my mom is a huge stepping stone in my life. It's so important to have that foundation in life.

"Work for forgiveness"

Kimberly......xoxo
posted: 09.20.2008 04:33 PM

No comments: