14 September 2008

Kimberly's Blog [9.13.2008]


The Pussycat Dolls are on a mission!!

We just shot our second video for this album for "What You Think About That" featuring my dream collaboration....Missy Elliott!!!!! She was the coolest person ever to work with. She has star quality like no other person I've ever met. Her smile lights up the room!!! My dream of working with her came true. Hehe

The new video is very....." old school pussycat dolls" meets new school PCD. One of our fans even stopped by the set and we took time out to dance with her.

My mom came into town and stayed with me during the video which was very special. She said she never imagined the amount of work that goes into making a video. By the time we wrapped I had many battle wounds and bruises all over my body!!! Haha but I'm sure it will all be worth it. The second day we started at 1:30pm and didn't wrap until 10am the next morning!!! We all ran home to pack and get to the airport at 1pm. I slept the entire flight from LA to Germany.

Right now.......we just arrived in Cologne, Germany. We're having the most incredible Italian dinner for our sound guy's birthday. Happy birthday Froggy!!!!

It was SO exciting to win our second moonman at the VMA's!! I hope you were watching! I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night. It always means so much to me to get recognition for dance. I've worked so hard at perfecting my craft and only hope that it shows. Dancers don't ever get the recognition they deserve and hopefully all the dance movies and videos will bring awareness to such a beautiful art. Dancers sacrifice their bodies for the sake of art. Although so many haters like to call us strippers and what not. I'll never forget where I came from. All those years and hours of training and stretching is paying off. :-)

I love you guys!!! We are out promoting the album and if we are close to you....pleeeease show your support and keep PCD alive!!!! Doll Domination!!!!

Xoxo

No comments: