30 May 2008

DJ I.R. on the "When I Grow Up" video...


Credit to cypriotpcdfan at DD


May 29, 2008 - Thursday



Look For Me in My Next Video With The Pussycat Dolls!
Estado de ánimo actual: ansioso/a
Categoría: Music

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess What, im going to be in the next video for the Pussycat Dolls New single "When I Grow Up" off there next album "To Those Who Wait." YES THIS IS TRUE TO THOSE WHO THINK IM LYING! WELL IM NOT, IM EXCITED + NERVOUS :s! I hope i do the choreography well! It was taught to the Pussycat Dolls By Mickey Mindden[Dance :PCD Girlicious]. It'll be the promo video for The single and will be shot in June and released sometime in July! I CANT WAIT I LOVE THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS!!!!!!!!! AND ITLL BE SOME MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! IM GONNA DO THE CHOREOGRAPHY, IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME DO THE CHOREOGRAPHY JST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME TO WATCH, LOL :)!!!!!!!!
!


SOURCE


No comments: