15 October 2008

Next Single [Confirmed]


PCD's new US single, as I speculated some posts ago, premiered today on TRL, indicating to viewers everywhere that "I Hate This Part" is the newest single. Good choice. The girls seem allowed to sing with the track live now (seeing as they cannot go on with solely Nicole's voice) and I appreciate that. The performance below is a good example, although Nicole was kinda rough, but remember it was about 9 in the morning. The girls sound wonderful, and you could see the "Stickwitu" vibe with the hand swaying toward the end. The song, although of sad content, is quite touching and emotional. I am hoping this will rejuvenate the album like "Stickwitu" did three years ago. I will be posting some the remix EP soon, however I will only provide the radio edits.

Y alguien me dejó un comentario, que me preguntó si hablo español. Ahora creo que sabes la respuesta :P LOL espero que te guste el blog y que visites más en el porvenir, amigo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOO
NO LOPUEDO CREER ENSERIO HABLAS ESPAÑOL

ESTE BLOG DEBERIA EXISTIR EN ESPAÑOL

YO AMO ESTE BLOG
AUNQUE ESTA EN INGLES, DIARIO LO VISITO Y ME ENCANTA

NUNCA LO HUBIERA CREIDO

I'M SURPRISED