17 July 2007

OT: Paris Hilton Second Album!!!


This isn't PCD-related, but anyway, she's releasing a new album! I liked her first, and she may not be the most vocally, but it was great dance/pop music. "Nothing In This World" is one of my favorite songs, along with "Try/Dar" by Nelly Furtado and "Stickwitu" by PCD. From onlyvipmedia.blogspot.com in the affiliates:

Paris Hilton is apparently working on a new album and tells E! Online:
"I'm already working on my new record. I've been in meetings with Scott Storch and we've been working on it. I've been working on it with Scott for a few weeks." And apparently she's taking it seriously. An insider says she's been taking voice lessons and is determined to make her music career succeed. The insider says:
"She takes voice lessons several times a week. She's really serious about her music career. Of all her projects, her music is the most important to her. She really works very hard to be taken seriously in the industry and make good music people will enjoy."
Rumours were that she got kicked out from record company after her debut sort of flopped all around but i guess she can survive from any problem if she survived the jail.
Anyway,I am glad to hear what she will come up with.Her first album was HIGH QUALITY Pop album,even if she is not amaizing vocally or famous because of something she has actually done.We Love Paris.


I am happy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like her music!