06 July 2007

From Nicole's official Myspace


This is from Katie, who does updates on Nicole's Myspace. (She is a competitor of Nic's from Popstars!!!) The video pics are from the CW, for Nicole's solo song that will be their promo music, "Get Into It". No video shoot yet!!!


BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!
Emoticón actual: mareado

Hi All, Katie here with some updates. FINALLY!!! The song is out. http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/nicole-scherzinger-ft-ti-whatever-you-like/

I am so excited. I cant believe they finally put it out (a month late I know but thats the music industry for you!) Now I just cant wait for you to hear the rest of the album. My fav. track is Baby Love. She wrote that with Will I AM. I hope it is the second single but it might be SuperVillain instead. I like them all so we will see.

I havent written in forever because I have been busy. I spent the last couple of months planning a birthday party for Nicole and it was awesome but I am glad it is over. It is really hard to throw a party for her now. Now like our old party days at roller rink and the Kareoke Bar. LOL

There was another party we went to on her birthday night that interscope put on. It was off the hook!!!! I even asked Interscope to fly her parents in for the party and THEY DID!!! We had such a fun weekend. SOOOOO Much fun. They even played a bunch of tracks off the upcoming album so we got to dance to her songs all night. It was so amazing to see everyone's reactions. AWESOME!!!!

Contrary to the rumors on the interent. Nicole has NOT done her video yet. That is a shot from a CW commercial that you will see soon on TV. She was supposed to shoot it on the 16 and 17 of June, but it was pushed back. SORRY SORRY. Not my her fault - if any of you know how the record industry you understand that this stuff happens all the time.

Nic is in the UK right now doing a show with PCD. I am gonna pick her up on Sunday and then we are going to church. WE love going to church. God is good.

I hope you all have a blessed day and will be blasting "whatever you like"!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHich is ncioles Myspace ??

Anonymous said...

hi!

can you maybe mix a "buttons" live studio version from the pussycat dolls who sounds like the version from the american music awards 2006? or a version like the video edit just without snoop dogg? it would be so nice and great.

thank you! :-)

VH said...

yea!