22 July 2007

Nicole's myspace *Update credit to pcdweb.net


07.19.07 - Hi Everyone. Katie Here. Sorry it has been awhile since I have updated the site, responded to emails, or added pictures. The truth is that having my best friend home after not getting to see her very much after two years of touring makes me want to spend most of my time with her… living life… rather than being on a computer. I DO DO DO appreciate how supportive you are of Nicole and SHE LOVES HER FANS SO MUCH!!!

I will try to spend more time here. Okay… now for the good stuff. NEWS!!!

Despite false information on the internet, Nicole will be shooting her FIRST solo video ever on Monday the 23rd and Tuesday the 24th. SHE CANT WAIT. I cant wait. I will let you know how it goes. It will be directed by Paul Hunter and its gonna be AWESOME.

So… now that Nicole is back in the states she is doing ALOT to prepare for this album release… like photo shoots for the album… photoshoots for magazines… interviews… working out a lot because she wants to look fierce in her video (we all know she will!!!” Despite her being busy we have gotten to have a lot of friend time lately and I am a very blessed girl. Nicole is there for me constantly… even when she’s busy. We have been going to church, watching the secret, we went to the Fergie show last night, we went to a really cool beach party in Malibu on Saturday where velvet revolver played.

Life is sooo GOOD everyone. God is good. Nicole is in a great place right now and I am totally excited about the future. As I mentioned, one day I will devote a weekend to entirely updating this page, but right now I am just too busy guys!!!

Speaking of which, I am several 100 emails behind on my own myspace page and it is driving me a little nuts… just because I want to respond to everyone… but I just cant guys. It has really been draining me. What I can do is if YOU ALL come up with a list of questions for Nicole I will have her answer them all and post them here. Sounds cool? I truly do wish I could reply to all the emails but I just cant. Aside from being a musician myself, with a job, and am starting a charity that Nicole is helping me with…. you get my point. I am very exhausted.

LOVE YOU ALL> REQUEST WHATEVER YOU LIKE>START GETTING EXCITED THAT WILL DROP IN OCTOBER> MUAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not that crazy about "Whatever You Like".... mainly because it features T.I. (it would have been better solo). I love "Steam" ..although I heard that one might not even be on the album :( I'll just have to hear more of her material before I decide to buy the album. I like her more with PCD (can't wait for their next one to come out). I'm still going to check out the video when it comes out though :)