17 June 2007

SFTND Instrumentals

Here they are!! Exclusive media, password protected. If you have the pass, go ahead and download. If you need it send me an email (or register in the shoutbox with a valid email. I can tracks IPs Fatlum, so don't even try). Remember if I notice the downloads have more than the amount of times the password was given, then media will be locked and the password changed and only requested exclusive media will be made and sent directly to email. I am trying to cut down on the piracy of the special tracks I make (ie fatlum among others) so this is your only chance.

Here is the track list:

The songs are all 160kbps MP3, as requested.

1,2 Step
Big Spender
Buttons
Crazy In Love
I Don't Need A Man
I Turn To You (Backing)
Lady Marmalade (Backing)
Stickwitu (3 versions; 1 backing)
Too Little Too Late


I am having troubles with Don't Know Why and Pon de Replay, as well as What A Girl Wants.
If any of you have these instrumentals and want to send me copies please do. I am trying to fix the copies I do have. Thanks.

These are also available separately:

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Unbreak My Heart
Big Spender (Extended Edit)
Tainted Love (HIGHLY EXCLUSIVE ONLY HERE!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my God!!
thanx for the MP3
but could you please indicate me the password??

my msn : cedlastar@hotmail.com