30 March 2007

Kimberly...


Look what's now on the PCD wikipedia page:

Vocalists

Critics of The Pussycat Dolls have accused the group of having only one member sing (Scherzinger) and the rest as eye candy. However, Thornton contributes all the soprano background vocals and Bachar giving the alto background vocals. On several songs, Thornton also interjects melismatic vocal runs. Also, Thornton is lead in "Big Spender", co-lead with Bachar on "Fever", and Roberts, Bachar and Sutta are co-lead for "Santa Baby". Though Roberts and Sutta do not contribute vocals on many songs, Wyatt is the only member to have no vocal role in the group.

And again:

Wyatt is the only member to have no vocal role in the group.

Finally, someone other than me sees that!!! I love PCD, but give everyone a shot!!! I am starting to think that Kim is there only to dance, and I hate that cos I love all the Dolls. But at least someone else sees the vocal deficit.

No comments: