18 December 2008

I'm sorry


I am still working with the blog, everyone. I think people forget that I am a 20 year old college sophomore. I was studying and preparing for my exams, my finals of the semester. Working academically and then putting effort forth for this blog can be difficult, not to mention having to have a social life. I recently made the greatest friend I've ever had, and we had a bunch of ups-and-downs that are associated with close relationships. I am currently in Chicago, having the time of my life, so please forgive me for being myself. I still love PCD and DD, but I do have certain responsibilities as well. I will get to posting again soon. The place I am staying only has a medium-speed connection, so uploads of videos won't occur till I get back to school, the 12th of January. Until then, stay tuned.

Alejandro

No comments: