20 February 2007

Ringtones

Hey! I have decided to post ringtones too. I have a RAZR V3c for Verizon in the US and have been making my own ringtones for awhile using Mobile Phone Tools and iTunes, which both work great. There are only two restriction with Verizon: I can't use USB to transfer them or Bluetooth; and I have to rename to '.mid' files for the phone to recognize them. (They are actually .mp3 files). So I will post ringtones in .mid but you can rename them and send them to your phone. Most Verizon headsets will accpet them in picture messages. Verizon users, your email address is your phone number@vzwpix.com. So for example 3451237890@vzwpix.com.

So here's a few:

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
Justin Timberlake - ...What Goes Around...Comes Around
Fergie - Mary Jane Shoes

Fergie - Here I Come (CW Network Theme)

Fergie - Glamorous

No comments: