12 March 2008

Melody blogs....

SOURCE
"Its been a long time comin, but a change is gonna come! "



Hey all!! It’s melody. I know its been some time since you’ve read a blog from me and I wanna start by apologizing for my lack of communication but also thanking all of my very true fans who have been patient enough to give me time to myself and gather my thoughts, for it has been a tumultuous few months.

FIRST and foremost I have to express my deepest sorrow AND inexpressible level of pride for my dear friend Carmit Bachar who is not going to continue on with The Pussycat dolls but is moving forward to pursue other amazing avenues and incredible opportunities. I say I wish to express my deepest sorrow for selfish reasons. The Pussycat Dolls were fortunate enough to make a huge impact with our first album cycle; we have created a bond by being more than just band mates but sisters. It was a remarkable journey and roller coaster in which we all rode together. To have had so many awesome experiences with these women whom I hold so dear to my heart, knowing we are continuing forward without one is very difficult to grasp. Carmit is a very powerful woman who for sure is going to make her contribution to the world. She has endured and overcome so much throughout her life, her story is incredible and this is just the beginning....

SECOND I have to say what loyal and amazing fans I have, it’s nice to know I have you! Thanks for the message book and gifts we all really enjoyed them! Throughout our break and/or hiatus as we called it, I was given the opportunity to really redeem myself and learn my value. I realize how influential I can be to so many. I understand my purpose and the contribution I’m here to make. Blessed with the name I have and with the gift of song, it is my passion in life and I intend to do what I was made to do... to sing my soul for you! If it weren’t for all of your love and support I may have given in to the pressures of this industry but just as you are here for me, I am for you and I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY. It may be some of the smallest ways that you show your support for me that make such a world of difference, for that I am so grateful and truly appreciate each and every last one of YOU! I want you all to know I am working hard to deliver you the best of Melody and this time it will be different!!!

THIRD and last of what I have to tell you all, is to expect updates frequently and look out for a new Myspace and website from me coming soon! OH and also... look out for PCD this summer! WE’RE BAAAACK!!!! Hahahaha

--melocat

No comments: