13 November 2007

Her Name Is Nicole: Facts


*The album was pushed back to 2008. A date of January 29th 2008 is now the release for the U.S.

* This is the tracklisting, which may change due to Nicole supposedly recording new tracks.

No
Title Producer(s) Featured Artist(s) Length
1 "Super Villain" Mad Scientist
4:04
2 "Who's Gonna Love Me"


3 "Power's Out" The-Dream Sting
4 "Puakenikeni" Akon Brick and Lace 2:19
5 "Happily Never After" Ne-Yo
4:40
6 "Baby Love" will.i.am will.i.am 4:42
7 "Save Me from Myself" Ne-Yo Ne-Yo
8 "Physical" Timbaland and Danja Timbaland
9 "Love Like This"


10 "Just Say Yes" Gary Lightbody

11 "When You're Falling" Akon Akon
12 "Whatever U Like" Polow da Don T.I. 3:55
13 "I M.I.S.S. You" Pharrell Pharrell
14 "March"


15 "I Blow"
Busta Rhymes
16 "On My Side"


17 "Get Em' Ladies" (bonus track)


18 "Feels So Good" (bonus track)



*Apparently "Super Villain" will be the third single after "WUL" and "BL" both performed lower than expected. I personally would like "Puakenikeni" (love the clip) or "Physical". Both sound good. "SL" is set to be released December 4th, 2007.

What do you guys think? I personally think she should have waited until after PCD album 2, to better establish herself. Then again, in iTunes, I've played her songs 30 times + apiece. I love her material.

LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!

1 comment:

Tigg said...

u said "SL" is being released on december 4th... Maybe I'm slow but what did u mean by "SL"? LoL