16 August 2007

Nicole Myspace update from Katie


So I lied..I'm still going to do updates:

Dancing with the Stars

Hello All, Sorry it has been awhile. SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON! Today Nicole is performing on Dancing with the Stars. Everybody better watch because I want to know what you think. It has been a very challenging couple of weeks. I was NOT HAPPY when I found out Super Villain leaked. While I want you all to hear the music, when something is leaked it really affects the artist. While I love music because it is a universal language... how we communicate with others... the problem is the music industry can be very frustrating for fans and artists alike.

I also dont like reading people saying Nicole is copying beyonce in the clip that was leaked. GUESS WHAT??? I dont even think that part is going to be in there anymore. I was at the shoot and there is so much more to this video. In case anyone doesn't know, Nicole will be on TRL debuting the video this MONDAY. PLEASE



I did download SuperVillain, but I am buying the album.
She'll be on tonight performing (So You Think You Can Dance? check your local listings)
Video premiere!!!

No comments: